Friday, January 07, 2005

Check, 1, 2,...

Well, I have to say this is pretty cool. I can't really say yet whether I will ever post to this blog or not, or whether anyone will ever read anything I post here or not (I have no delusions of grandeur), but I can say for damn sure that blogger.com makes creating a blog just about as easy as I could imagine it ever being. They really do this for free? What an age we live in.

This blog is for my opinions and whatnot, which will be on the subject of computer science, programming languages and type theory at least as often as anything else, unless I completely surprise myself. Every now and then I have opinions about politics, entertainment and stuff, but they're even less informed than my professional opinions on the subject I study for a living. They would be a waste of ink if we were still in an era of writing things down, but as we're not I suppose the only thing to go to waste is my time. And the time of whoever will read this nonsense.

Enough for now. I haven't even set up a profile yet or anything.

By the way, the name "See Joe Vanderwaart" is just based on the fact that C is my real first initial. I thought about "See Joe Vee" but I couldn't convince myself that that wasn't even lamer. Apparently one gets to change one's title later on if one wants? What an age we live in.

No comments: